Sunday, December 29, 2019

The Wild Blue Yonder

This line from the Air Force Song always come to mind when I am on a long flight. This is the longest direct flight I’ve taken - 13 hours from SFO to Aukland. Flying Air New Zealand was a good experience. We opted for the premium economy class, read more leg room, a recliner-style seat, and more personalized attention. Arrlene was impressed that our stewardess addresses her by name (Mrs Lennox) every time they spoke.



And sometimes it is the little things that delight. The rest room wallpaper:



Take a moment to read the titles. ☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Wherein I get to indulge my passion for tea

Who knew there is a tea growing estate in New Zealand?  As Arlene and I planned our day trips around our base in Hamilton, we learned there ...