Wednesday, January 1, 2020

This D%$! Cold!!!


While visiting an urgent care in another country wasn’t on my bucket list, I can now cross it off. 👍🏻 The cold wasn’t improving, I have now gone through 6 boxes of tissues, and have conjunctivitis in both eyes. Time for some care so I can enjoy this vacation. Antibiotics and eye drops are making a big difference. 

Should I run a contest? A bit of NZ gear for anyone who correctly guesses the number of boxes of tissues I finally go through? 

No pics of this situation as I think I scared  a young child by the look of my raw and stuffy nose and my red, red eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Wherein I get to indulge my passion for tea

Who knew there is a tea growing estate in New Zealand?  As Arlene and I planned our day trips around our base in Hamilton, we learned there ...