In case anyone is wondering why I’m not posting too frequently, well, I am sight-seeing, but the greater limitation has to do with “free” wi-fi. Hotels and B&B’s give you 1G per day!!!! It’s been hard to work well within that small amount!!! I think I will try to post a past and present post each day to catch up. I’m composing offline and cutting & pasting, but then adding in photos eats up data!
So, sorry for the backlog.
Saturday, January 4, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wherein I get to indulge my passion for tea
Who knew there is a tea growing estate in New Zealand? As Arlene and I planned our day trips around our base in Hamilton, we learned there ...
-
Almost Flight Time Yikes! It's almost time for my trip to NZ. I get pre-trip jitters, more like a caffeine rush style of jitters than...
-
This line from the Air Force Song always come to mind when I am on a long flight. This is the longest direct flight I’ve taken - 13 hours fr...
-
Land of the Long White Cloud. This is the Maori name for New Zealand as it describes what they first sighted as they approached the land in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.